Thursday, January 15, 2015

Power of Expectation


Somebody I know told me that life is like a pressure cooker. Why? Because everybody expects you to do something and you are punched from all sides to meet them.

At my work they expect me to crack something big that would solve every problem they got. So I work like a mad dog to meet their expectation.

At home they expect me to get settled. Because according to them I am not settled. So I take pains to come out of my comforts to get "settled" the way they want.

My friends expects me to support them. They say it is my duty. Because I am not "settled".  So I sort their problems even if I miss something that I like to do while doing those.



I have to learn to say no. More often.


4 comments:

AaaDee said...

I don't know how to learn that...its a manufacturing problem, very difficult to resolve :)

AaaDee said...

n take my words, until you want to stop living, don't settle..:)

BaKfIrE said...

Yeah. True. It is kind of manufacturing problem. But trying to learn to unlearn it!! :D

AaaDee said...

:) good luck !! once you learn get me some tips !!