Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dear God,

First let me congratulate (again) for creating this wonderful world. More wishes for creating a masterpiece like me. That apex creativity always radiates from me. I mean how you put all those complexities in me like a cough at sharp 11 pm then a sneeze at 1:00 am ,getting up at 7 am( whatever time I sleep) etc . I always try my programs to be perfect like yours but alas I am not you.

You must have been very busy in the last year with all those terrorist activities going around in the name of you and your foreign policies. I wonder how you are able to play from both sides of the chess board, I find it rather boring. Moving from the global arena my personal playground, even though you didn’t do a great job in 2006, but more or less it wasn’t a bad year. I met a whole lot of people and closely got associated with some funny, some weird, some social, some kewl and some great people, thanks for making my destiny to meet them.

Well then what else, hope you will make the 2007 a great year . Please refrain from making any sort of confusion as it may indirectly harm me as I am working on this tight rope industry of softwares. Oops forgot to ask “ How are you ?”

Your creation,
B

2 comments:

Supernova said...

lolz:D nice one!
dat last line of asking god, How r u? as an after thought said a lot:)

BaKfIrE said...

Nobody cares how he lives...i thought i shouldnt miss asking