Tuesday, June 19, 2007

That letter I never wrote.

Dear …..,

I never knew when it happened or how it happened. I thought I was hard and invincible and am above the forces of nature. But cupid wouldn’t let me live an uncommon life of a common man. And for that arrow that struck my heart you reside in me with a joyful pain of love.

From the rainy day of June when I first saw you to yesterday’s sweet laughter with which you kept the phone, you gave me memories that I like to live in for ever and ever. With you around I want to count the lives that every second holds in my breath. Never have I felt alone when I was far away – your breath was always there to keep me warm and to tell me about eternity that we would live.

Sun is setting down, a day of my chapter closing with twinkle of your smile to dream for. I wish the life would be like this forever.

PS: I am stopping here; I am so bad in it!!!!!!

Love,
B…


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm y did u stop ???u cud have verry well continued ....I am sure the girl in question wud be blushing all da way ..... :)

BaKfIrE said...

n: There are reasons for not continuin
1: I am bad in dat kinda of writin
2: fortunately she also doesnt want to be convinced.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ...frm wat I have understood ....wrds were pouring direct frm da heart ....so in dat way ..u were going pretty well ....:)

BaKfIrE said...

n: do i know you ?

Anonymous said...

no ..:)

BaKfIrE said...

n:then ok...words werent pouring from the heart but rather ..from the head.

Supernova said...

wow!! It was B-E-A-utiful buddy! U sure it was words coming from HEAD? somehow im not convinced.

BaKfIrE said...

Supernova: ya it was...becoz i stopped using heart a long way back :)

Supernova said...

Ouch!! Sounds hurt.

BaKfIrE said...

Supernova: love always hurt ...aint it ?

Supernova said...

mmm ya so i heard from many.

BaKfIrE said...

supernova: just heard ????

Supernova said...

Yup. heard. too many failed stories and i decided not to venture on dat path. atlst as long as i can help it:)