Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Final Hour

'Eyes Scanning across.... its difficult..... But then you came here for nothing'. The man in spectacles thought.

'The last one was sad. It put me to sleep everytimes i took it up.' The Lady in the blue saree reasoned .

'How the hell could he stand here in between these dusty racks..but i love him...i have to be here or else he will be disappointed. 'The foriegn lady with bare minimum clothes looked back at her boy friend.

Just one hour left. And it will get closed for the day.

Just one more hour to choose the 2 books for coming 2 weeks.

Just one hour to decide whether it would make me wide awake or make me sleep as soon as i pick it up.

Just one hour to decide what somebody unknown has to say to me about someone in the coming 2 weeks.

Just one hour to decide the future that would sometimes make my strange smile come back on my lips when i flip the last page.

Life is never fair , isnt it ?

No comments: