Monday, April 21, 2008

Reborn~


I love the myth about Phoenix.
Rising from ashes, to undo all the mistakes of previous life.
Moreover its a new life with a purpose that was left incomplete in the previous life.

I can die a thousands times to meet my destiny.

But will I be reborn ?



The answer came in a mail.
I patiently waited for the mail to open. I was expecting it with those heart breaking
news carved in stylish italics. "We are sorry to inform you that your application for MS in Computer science has been declined......"


My eyes scanned for those preconceived lines.I read it twice,....I thought i was hallucinating.

Happiness is not just a word but an elation that words can seldom describe. I realised then.

"We are happy to inform you that your application for MS in computer Science has been accepted....."
I was reborn again,.... from the ashes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS :)

Supernova said...

WOW! Dats super!! Congrats buddy...im sooo very happy for u :)

BaKfIrE said...

@tania : tanks maan.
@silenceKilled : thank u :)
@supernova : nice to hear that ..and thank u ...but you wont be spared :D