Thursday, December 04, 2008

I will retaliate

This is my country. It is my duty to protect her and yet again I failed. I don’t blame anybody, I don’t blame the politicians, I don’t blame the intelligence and I don’t blame the system. I blame myself. It was my failure to protect her, it was my inability rather it was my complacency that gave away her this time.

But let me assure you, if you are reading this, let the message be clear. I don’t want to see anymore blood stained roads, I don’t want to see anymore charred bodies, I don’t want to see anymore wailing of my mothers and sisters. I don’t want to see all this anymore.
Time for being laid back and switching the channels and consoling myself that it’s not me out there who lost his life is over.

Remember we too are human, the limit of patience that I have is same as yours and its same adrenaline that pumps my temper. Deep down there is something even I don’t like to see. Now, time for you to choose is over and it’s my turn. And If choose, god forbid, that ugly face over diplomacy there won’t be no tomorrow for you.

I promise that.

So stop messing with my nation and get the bloody FUCK out of my country.

Jai Hind!

4 comments:

Supernova said...

OMG! I dont believe it...how cum YOU actually took out time to work on your blog template!?!

Preetha Nair said...

When the entire mass is pointing finger at someone or the other ...its nice to see someone owning responsibility....

Preetha Nair said...

nice template :)

BaKfIrE said...

supernova: rem my sem got over on nov 28 and so aise hi change kar diya....
preeth: i guess its everybodys duty. and thanks.