Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And I forgot.

There are decisions that make you think after years later.
And that time, you would say "I wish I hadn't...".
Life gives you many like that, but it just moves on ....to make a retrospection some time ahead.
Only common thing i find are the retrospection that we make from time to time, Whether it was right or wrong - it doesn't matter at all.

And right now, I am not taking a peep into the past, but into the future. To know if i would subject this decision for retrospection years later.......and i conclude that I would. And whatever the decision, i believe only time could tell if it was right or wrong. And even if it was right, my mind would definitely looking for a better right then....after all, I am a mere human.


Never to remember, forgotten she will be...from this moment.
Chapters of years to come, written with tears of yester...starts now.

Life been never easy, and easy doesn't i assume further.....just moving ahead.
But forgotten she should be, lest i remember her always....
To sleep I am going, with dreams for sure.....but not her though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new look for the page is great....
"To sleep I am going, with dreams for sure.....but not her though."
Wonderful....

BaKfIrE said...

Thanks..long time i know you got tied up :)