Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Totally misunderstood!

You cut my call???? she fumed.
Do you what it means when a guy hangs a girl's phone?? I was speechless on the other side.

I....sorry....am......I ...dddint...meanttt...you ...knnnowww..

And mind your language when talking to a girl !! how can you use such a derogatory language....
do you know what it means...it means good for nothing. Am I something like that ???" Now I was sweating inside that air conditioned room.

when did i use any word like that??? - I was racking my skull.

You better change your talking style Mr, grow up!!! The mercury had crossed normal limits long a ago.

And without saying anything more she just hanged the phone.

I was trying to comprehend what had just happened. After a minute or two I regained my conscious self.

"What did i do?" just like any other guy's thought. Gals - do we really belong to same species?

3 comments:

Preetha Nair said...

ehmm ehmm....
We belong to different planets thats for sure!!!! :P

BaKfIrE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BaKfIrE said...

@Preetha:ya that i know- men are from mars and women from Alpha12X-09 (even thats not named!!!) :P