Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A filmy letter
Dear G,

Once I loved you.

I loved you more than anything. But then, I didn’t know it was love. And later, when I knew it was love.You were not there.

And now I know you will never be anymore there.

Like letters written on sand …. washed away after the wave resides back, …only traces of you are left and over the next few waves even those will be washed away.

How so much I try to hold those sands of memory in my hand, I know they will ease out and in the end what is left are those smooth dust….a coarse…. and over the times, I know I will wash away them too.

And when I write this, I already have lost some grip of the sand that I was having in my hand. Just waiting for that final rain. Glistening drops will then wash away all those that was once everything of my life - you.

Memories stay. Linger around the border and then disappear to invisibility.

Some come back. ….And some never.

I promise you will never come back….. And I know you are happy that way.
And that’s all I care – your happiness.

Warm Regards,
B

NB: An alternative twist to a filmy love story. I would love if Mani Ratnam make this a movie :)

3 comments:

netra said...

Hi B,
I donno how did i reach ur blog, but should tell in love with this blog, i can connect myself to many posts.
Keep going.....

Datsme said...

Nice read...as always :)

I dunno who G stand for you but if it was me, G would mean God.

BaKfIrE said...

netra - the B in the post is not me. and thanks
datsme - you atheist!!! see around...do you think this complexity came out of a "chance" ???