Friday, February 19, 2010

I am lazy.

I had to submit a photograph for a competition in our college. Everybody told me to submit, because they thought I was good in capturing frames. But I believed I didn't have the perfect photo for the theme of the competition.

The theme was "Blue" . I saw others photographs and all they had done was putting a shade of blue when they took the picture. But I believe, by "Blue", the judges thought something else. And I was looking out for that other shot. As usual.
Anyway I could not get the shot and did not submit, even though I had a photo for the regular "Blue".



Public is angry at me as I did not submit this one.
"Junta!!! it is just another competition!!!"

7 comments:

Datsme said...

If this pic is something clicked by you, then WHY DIDNT YOU SUBMIT IT?

Its awsum. and if this doesn't satisfy you, then im really intrigued as to whats your version of the perfect pic for this topic.

Do share it if you find it, ever ;) :D

Bhavya.B said...

Why ...why ....?

I can understand it happens some time ......& don't be disappointed ....your pic is appreciated by your readers here.

BaKfIrE said...

Datsme: This is the response of most of the ppl here.
Because i bet what judge meant by "blue" was a "feeling of dejected" - that picture would have been fine if i had a girl sitting on the sand with heads down - hahahaha

Bhavya.B: I am not disappointed at all ...but thanks. its just why ppl are not seeing whats really asked for. or may be i can be wrong too. :)

Dat&Bhv :Anyway guys, the next theme is out - emotions. Got any ideas.

Datsme said...

Emotions...i think its going to be more than one pic, is it?

Try a series of shots of a baby...or maybe a pet. That should be interesting.

probe said...

blue is not a colour. it's a state of mind. but who's judging anyway :)

waterworld1234 said...

what is the camera you use?..is it a dslr?

BaKfIrE said...

@probe : yup you are correct ..i wanted that in my camera..
@waterworld1234 : Its a canon s3is