Monday, May 09, 2011

Déjà vu

When I say this please believe me. I am sane and I am sober.

I have these déjà vu moments which are unusually large in number to be associated with an average human being. But my problem is not that I am having many of them rather I have stopped seeing what is going to happen nowadays. And thats strange.

Again iterating what I said before I am completely sane and sober.

What concerns me is not the fact that I am not able to forsee whats going to happen but the moment that the whole world conspires to set the instance of my life that I had for-seen coming true. Like a jigsaw puzzle falling into place, like a contrivance unfolding its secret, like a meandering river meeting the unseen ocean - an ecstasy of minute things working in tandem to create that destiny which you know would happen but didn't know how.

Life is now totally unpredictable which is nice as it is normal but I miss those exhilarating moments when something you saw already happens again.

I repeat for the last time, I am sober and sane.

No comments: