Tuesday, August 09, 2011

What am I to you

"What am I to you?" She asked.
"I don't know. I cannot explain it." He said in a confused tone.
"Try me." She was not going to let it go that easily.

"Ok, let me try." He then stops to take a breath.

"Imagine a kid who has never seen the rain. Imagine that he is playing in his backyard without regard for anything thats happening around. His mother is calling him but he wouldn't go, because he doesn't listen to anybody. Suddenly the sky is dark and cloudy and chilled breeze starts to sweep across his face. As he has not seen anything like this happen before he is curious. He doesn't go back running to his home. He stays there and wait for that something to happen, which he knows, is going to happen. And then the sweet smell of wet earth after a long dry spell makes him float. He strains his ears to listen to what is comming. A whispering sound like a secret to be told, the first drops of rain wets his face. The drop trickles down his face and then downpour completely wets him. He is in an estacy like never before. He wishes that raining never ceases. He want to cherish this feeling for the rest of his life."


"I feel like that little kid when you are with me." He says with a smile.

She too smiles back and holds him tight.

pic courtesy: Me:P

4 comments:

AaaDee said...

wow, that's just wow..what a way..what a writing..!!

BaKfIrE said...

@AD - naah....i actually wanted personify rain and it didnt come out.

Bhavya.B said...

Awesome........:-)

BaKfIrE said...

@Bhavya : Thanks...arent u bloggin nowadays?