Thursday, February 05, 2015

A Tribute to Laughter and Company

"I will be cooking and you can help me". She said.

"That would be fine. Let me know what to do".  I looked around to make sense of what to do.

There was not much of cooking. But my stomach was full.
Full from laughter and being happy.

Sometime what you are hungry for is not food. Its more than food.

After 2 years of staying alone in Bangalore, I decided that I won't stay alone this time. For me, being alone in that big apartment was like a nightmare. And given a city like Bangalore, it was a nightmare being outside also.


 I wanted to have all the fun that I had when I was with a bunch of Hooligans. That was way back in Chennai and also in Bombay (yes and not Mumbai)

So I took a collocation instead of a studio for myself. And my new roommates were three girls.

I never knew how nice it would be to share a roof with a bunch of girls and that too very talented: A painter who plays Piano and Djembe, an architect who plays guitar and an Oceanographer who is very sweet and innocent.





And other perks being good food, good music and comparatively, a nicely kept apartment.


Life has been really nice to me. Always have been blessed to with  set of  nice people.
After all life is measured in terms of the company that you keep.

No comments: