Wednesday, June 10, 2015

50 Shades of Happiness

I am happy. But how much happy am I ?

I am so happy. Does that mean I cannot be more happy ?

I cannot be more happier. Does it mean I was sad the moment before ? And what about my future happiness. Do I have no hope of being more happy ?

How do you say you are happy?  You have to compare with the moment before to say you are happy.

If so you will be always sad. Ain't you ? Because you will be always comparing with the moment before. The moment that is by gone and you will be looking in the future with an eye towards the back.

Like a river that passes down the hill, yearning to go beyond what the banks has to offer, I drift. In search of my ocean.  And then ?  Does anybody reach their ocean. Or is life is all about this search for ocean.

But, are we supposed to be find our happiness in this search or in peace of the after search.

I am lost in thoughts. As usual. 

No comments: