Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sunday - not a fun day!!!!

Another day, not just any day but a sunday. and what am i doing ? Validating that whether my program is correct or not , that too in the office, what a fun !!!!!!. I too have become a CORPORATE WHORE any day is a just business day for me.
The definition of fun varies for everyone . I enjoy a nice cozy bed with a fluffy pillows and pin drop silence, i can go snoozing for hours like this. This is my idea of fun . But today i lost this for the may be for first and last time . Work is good . Only between monday and friday and rest two days its better to be doing nothing than going to theCORPORATE OFFICE. Or else do something like i do now called CORPORATE OFFICE blogging ... :)
Strange, never in my life i have done anything on a sunday. But what do i used to do on sundays, chat with friends ,sleep, watch movies and birds and then ??? nothing by the time i do all these things the day is almost over. For eg last sunday was no different saw some mallu movie which bored me to death but like a Phoenix i resurrected again to watch all other worst movies but alas today i wont be. Because its CORPORATE SUNDAY and its not a fun day.

No comments: