Saturday, August 04, 2007

The fun part.....

I ogled. She didn’t see.
She did the same. I pretended not to see.
I want to flash a smile, A sign of recognition. But she wouldn’t turn to my side.
Pickup lines clouded my thought process, it then became hazy. Then I jumped ahead.
“Would you mind buying me a coffee?”
She stared. “uh…..”.
“Ok then, let me buy you one….” I said with my ill famous naughty smile.
Now, she removed her Versace glasses to stare…even more beautifully.
“Tea also no problem…..but please…. I know begging is humiliating, but I don’t care..”
She didn’t hesitate anymore.
The finger was up.
No, not the one I expected, but the one with the golden ring on it.
“I am married”. She said, may be with a dismal which she didn’t want to express.

2 comments:

BaKfIrE said...

-oh ya...

AaaDee said...

:)hahaha !!