Friday, August 17, 2007

Love,Sex and Death

“I didn’t have sex yet” My friend howled from back.
“Why are you saying that to me now??” I howled back. It is very difficult to talk while riding a bike you know. And moreover when your ego is being cashed by guy who overtook you, it’s virtually impossible to think straight.
“I don’t want to die without having sex” He howled again.

For the sake of sex(ah!) my pulsar 180 reduced its RPM, after all its definitely male !
“Who knows death is more pleasurable than sex” I reasoned.
“But then if otherwise I do have a choice. I ll have sex then experience death” he had a point.
“Do you actually want to have sex or just make love?” I wanted to ask. But hands from ether knitted my mouths before it spelled out.
Make love – I don’t know who coined that term. How do you possibly make love? Love just happens if you try to make it, is it love?
Reasons unknown, fate unknown, perdition/existence unknown – just a sense of being in love is the only absolute; I just love it!!!

3 comments:

s A k said...

love to sex yes i have heard that before.....
sex to love......u a pervert??

Supernova said...

lolz:D i agree...maybe coz i am gal.

BTW, i tagged on my blog:P

BaKfIrE said...

Sak: yo! the last one left on this innocent world(u wish!)

supernova: agree about what - love, sex or death ..heheheheh :)