Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And Finally......
And finally i have done what my mum has been asking for quite some time - i bought the table. Now it would be another story whether i would be going to study on it. But proving all my critics wrong i got up in the morning and started my 'mugging' well not bad considering the fact that last time i got up at 5 o clock in the morning was around 4 years back - i dont know why i broke my sleep that day but god when are you going to reimburse that wee hours for me???
people say the world has gone 'mobile' but i am trying to become immobile and you know what its best not to have a mobile in your hand, reasons for it - a million, you dont get unnecessary phone calls like from your boss, from your GF etc.... well if you do want one at the cost of not actually posessing it make a friend who will be your bridge to the 'mobile' world.

1 comment:

Supernova said...

n i thot my mom is the only one obsessed wid u-shud-study-on-the-table thing;)