Friday, February 24, 2006

The Friday Fever

Today is friday, what am i going to do after 6. Jasu has gone home for his bro marriage: hope he doesnt end up tying a knot over there. so that entertainment gone . so whats next...ummm yupie ...i will cover half the word list today and tomorrow morning the analogy session. Oh god! right now itself i am havng rumbles in stomach, hardly a month to go and then ......no ..that will seal my fate of what i would become.

I am have been dreaming a lot about what would happen to me in the end. I believe in moving ahead and being stranded and stagnent here makes me very much obsifucated, you know why ? because i know what i want but i dont have the will to follow it . Its a perfect paradise for me still i live like in hell with nightmares of failures around and swaying accross my feet now and then .
i know my time will come but right now if you ask me i am tiried of waiting .

but what to do ? JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey my colleague is peeping in ...let me finish it off.....

No comments: