Wednesday, April 15, 2015

When you listen with a smile

Some conversations you enjoy. Sometimes, these are not conversations, these are the ones that you simply listen.

Sid had a smile while listening about her day at work.

"And you know what? Seema calls me from the other class telling there is an emergency. I tell you these kids even though they are just 4 they can make an army general go crazy in half an hour! I am half insane managing my own flock. Thats when I have to manage other's! I follow her to the class. There I see a pandemonium.  Markus is standing in the center and making some noise and everybody is running around. I catch couple of projectiles on the way. I ask Markus why he is not behaving? He says......"

"After that......" She continue to the next incident.

The same smile is still stuck on Sid's face. He tries to picture how she would be telling this.
With wide pretty eyes running around along the actions of her arms. Making those twerks on the face with lips overlapping in an odd manner. Sitting on the bed with her legs folded, wearing those favorite blue shorts.


"Meanwhile, Ms lee calls me to my class. Apparently Alex has made Roxane cry. You know there are 8 girls in my class and two boys. Alex is the naughtiest. Poking here and there all the time. Earlier all my girls were, well girly. Now every girl behaves like Alex. But he is a nice chap..........."

Sid's smile is even more wider.

"Now you tell me, how was your day"  She asks.

"My day was fine. It just got perfect listening to you." Sid replies with the same smile

Some conversations, they make your day worth getting up.

PC: http://mistiblue.deviantart.com/art/waiting-on-your-phone-call-31174491


No comments: